Pediatrician - Raleigh
Pediatrician - Knightdale
(919) 781-8853 (fax)
Pediatrician - Wakefield
View the KidsDoc Symptom Checker from HealthyChildren.org
Capitol Pediatrics and Adolescent Center is proud to provide breastfeeding support to Capitol Pediatrics families from birth through weaning, with Rebecca Breakey, IBCLC, our very own Lactation Consultant. We are thrilled to provide the help and support needed to ensure a positive feeding experience for both mother and child.
And much more!
Breastfeeding Reference Information
• Breastfeeding Basics
• Perinatology - Breastfeeding and medications
• LACTMed – NIH Breastfeeding and medication safety
• WakeMed Breastfeeding Support
• Rex Lactation Services
• WakeMed Mother’s Milk Bank
• WIC- Women, Infants, and Children
• Nursing Mother’s of Raleigh Resources
• Nature’s Nutrition
• Triangle Lactation Consultants
• Loves to Nurse, PLLC
• Freeman Lactation Consultant
• Babies and Beyond
• Medela - Breastfeeding and Medela products including information about renting and purchasing electric and manual breastpumps.
• Academy of Breastfeeding Medicine - A worldwide organization of physicians dedicated to the promotion, protection and support of breastfeeding.
• La Leche - La Leche League resource
• For Mothers with Perinatal Mood Disorders
Please call (919) 782-5273 to schedule your appointment.
We've made requesting an appointment easy. Simply click below to request your appointment now.
Choosing a pediatrician is an important and personal decision and we want you to feel at ease with the care you and your child will receive.
An online resource center providing you with additional helpful information.